Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Back to Connecticut - Last Transfer

Happy New Year's everyone! 

I hope you all had a great week! 

This week was really good! We finished the week by going to 3 baptisms in our district on Saturday. It was awesome! The Lord has definitely blessed our mission as we have worked towards our goal of 50 baptisms in November and again in December. We have exceeded our goal and by doing so, there have been so many people that have made covenants with Heavenly Father and have entered the gate! It's amazing! 


So the news this week is that I am getting transferred! We found out on Friday. I am going to Madison, CT. So back to Connecticut. Sometimes I like to say that I was called to the Connecticut mission haha. But I am so excited! It's right on the coast, so that will be fun. I haven't seen the ocean at all since I've been on my mission, so I finally get to see the Atlantic ocean! I am very excited to be with my new companion, Sister McVey! I got to know her pretty well while we were working at the Temple Open House! She is such a sweetheart! I've heard nothing but amazing things about the ward, so I am really looking forward to it! 

As for New Year's- we had to be in by 6. So we got home, had some dinner and I started packing! Fun Fun Fun! I am really excited to see what 2017 brings me. As I reflect on 2016, I am so thankful that I have been able to spend the entire year as a missionary! I have learned and grown in so many ways. I am so thankful for the amazing people that I've been able to meet! So many amazing things! 

I love you!

Love, Sister Egan

No comments:

Post a Comment