Monday, December 28, 2015

Merry Christmas!

Hello Everyone!

I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas! I loved Christmas! It was so great to skype home and see my family! 

We had a pretty long week! We had our Mission Christmas Conference in Belmont, Mass on Wednesday. It was so much fun to be with all the other missionaries and celebrate the Birth of our Savior together.

On Christmas Eve we made sure that we handed out all our "A Savior Is Born" pass along cards! We went to a little shopping strip and we talked to EVERYBODY! It was a lot of fun! And then that night we went to the Pulley's house for dinner along with a couple other families from the ward. It was so much fun! We all sang Christmas carols and had a good spiritual thought! When we got home, before we went to bed Sister Allen and I took pictures by the tree in our new Christmas jammies! And we ate some exotic fruit! 

Christmas morning we went to the Armistead's house for breakfast! And then we skyped home!!! This was the greatest Christmas gift ever! I have missed my family so much and it was great to see them all. It's amazing how much they grow up in 5 months! The rest of the day was filled with the Spirit. I loved it! 

I cannot believe that I have been out for nearly 5 months. In the last 5 months I have grown a lot. I have learned to love and appreciate so many different things around me. I absolutely love this area! I love my companion. I love this gospel. In my skype home, I bore my testimony on change. Change is at the center of this gospel and without the Atonement we wouldn't be able to change. It is amazing what we each can become through the power of the Atonement. Through God's plan for us we can BECOME the person he wants and needs us to BECOME in order to live with him again someday. 

Thank you for all the love and support! I miss you all!


Love, Sister Egan



Wearing our Christmas PJ's.

Christmas Morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment