Monday, April 11, 2016

I Love Conference

Hello Everyone! 

This week was really good! It flew by! So many great things happened and Sister Ross and I were able to witness many miracles this week. It was awesome! 

On of the highlights of the week was doing a PVC tour in Hartford. This was one of my favorite things while I was serving in Avon, and it was so fun to be able to do it again now that I am back in the Hartford Zone. Sister Ross and I were able to talk with a lot of people and pass out many copies of the Book of Mormon! I love being apart of something so unique and different here in this mission! 

And then of course General Conference. Wow. It was truly amazing! It is really inspired! I learned so much! 

I loved Elder Renlund's talk. One of my favorite parts was when he said, "Drawing near to the Savior causes us to change". As we continue to Act in Faith and Remember Him, we will be able to become more like Him. I also really liked that he said, "He is always nearby". I have a testimony of that. I can feel it everyday as I am teaching and talking to people. His love for each and every one of us is infinite and eternal. He really wants us to be happy! And He is there for us when life is good and when life is hard.

Elder Holland concluded conference very well. I loved his talk! "The Lord blesses those who want to improve and strive to do so". As Elder Holland discussed, we always have tomorrow. As we continue on the path of discipleship we will be able to be the people Heavenly Father want us to be. Heaven is cheering us on! And as we strive to live the gospel everyday of our lives, each day will be magnificent! What an amazing promise that is! 

President Monson's talk was brief but powerful. I loved it! Let us always choose the harder right rather than the easier wrong. The harder right will always bring greater blessings. I have a testimony of this principle. Missions are hard. I can honestly say that my mission has been the most difficult experience of my life, but I am so grateful for this experience. I can't imagine living my life without serving a mission. I love being a missionary! 

I am so happy that we were able to listen to the words of our dear prophet and his apostles this weekend. It was a marvelous experience! Thank you for all your love and support! I hope you all have a Wicked Awesome week! 

Love, Sister Egan 

It's So Windy!
It Snowed!
8 months
 The April Fools Joke we played on the Elders in our district! It was so funny! They weren’t too thrilled to find an empty box! 

No comments:

Post a Comment