Monday, April 18, 2016

Pretty Good Week

Hello Everyone! 

This week will be pretty short! We had a pretty good week this week. It went by way too fast! 

Some highlights! We met with some of our Recent Converts. They never cease to amaze me with their testimonies. We met with Alexis and we talked about Agency. She seemed to really enjoy it! Later that same day we met with Rene. I love this woman! Her testimony and faith blow me away. she is going through so much in her life, and she continues to remain positive! With her we shared Alma 46 and Alma 48 and talked about Captain Moroni. She just soaked it up! 

We had a lesson with our Investigator, Juli. She is great! She has a true desire to learn and gain her own testimony. It has been awesome to her progress so far. We really look forward to continue to teach her! 

On Sunday Sister Ross and I spoke in Sacrament meeting. Both of us were asked to speak on the Restoration. Sister Ross focused on the story and I focused on the application. I talked about how we can pray to know for ourselves. I know that Heavenly Father does hear and answer our prayers. Without this knowledge, I would not be on a mission. I am grateful that Joseph Smith prayed to know. Without his question and his willingness to pray- I would not be where I am today. We also went to a fireside about the Hartford Temple. I am so excited for the open house in September! 

I hope you all have a wonderful week! Love you all! 

Love, Sister Egan
 





Before

After








No comments:

Post a Comment