Monday, August 15, 2016

Keeping Busy

Hello Everyone! 

This week was great! We were really busy and did a lot of traveling! 

Some of the highlights of the week! 

Tuesday: I was officially Hermana Egan! I went to Worcester on exchanges with Sister Buck. She is from Utah! I love her! We are the same person! But it was super fun to be in Worcester.... and luckily all the lessons were in English! 

Wednesday: I was able to go to the temple! One of the Recent Converts in Sister Demuth's old areas was getting her endowments, so we were able to go. I just love the temple! I was able to really feel the spirit while I was there and I was able to get some answers to my questions. 

Friday: We had District Meeting. It was great! The training was on "greenie fire" and how we can feel that way all the time! So inspiring! Afterwards we went to a chinese buffet for lunch and I tried octopus! 

Saturday: We drove to Southington for a baptism. The baptism was awesome! The husband was baptized a couple weeks ago and then received the Priesthood and was able to baptize his wife on Saturday! It was great! 

Sunday: There were 2 RM Homecoming talks. SOLID. These missionaries are awesome! Their talks were amazing and truly inspiring. 

This week has been kind of crazy! And this week will be equally as busy! Life is Good! I am loving my area and my companion! We have way too much fun together! I love being a missionary and I love the Lord. I know that the Book of Mormon is the word of God. I know that we have a Heavenly Father that loves each of us infinitely. I am so thankful for this opportunity to be serving the Lord.

Have a wonderful week! 

Love, Sister Egan





Activity Day Camp - 9yr. olds
China Buffet. Eating Octopus
Boston Skyline
Hello Boston!
Visiting Chinatown
This is one of the displays that we take to different events.
Johnny Appleseed Country!
Fun in Worcester.
 Our Zone name is WINGS (West Is Never Gonna Stop)

No comments:

Post a Comment