Monday, February 1, 2016

What a Week!

Hello Everyone!

What a week! Full of changes and adjustments. Last week was a lot of saying goodbyes and getting everything ready to leave Avon. It was hard leaving, but change is always good. Looking back, I met some pretty amazing people there. A piece of my heart will always be in Avon. I know that area is prepared and that awesome things will happen. I am so excited for the temple to open this year as well. I am so grateful for the opportunity I had to serve where a house of the Lord is being built.

On Wednesday Sister Allen and I drove to Weston and we got everything situated. I went with Sister Markert and my new companion Sister O'Keeffe. We had a couple skype appointments that day and then we went to a dinner appointment. After dinner we went and dropped Sister Markert off at the mission home because she was going home. I was able to say goodbye to Sister Barrett. I am going to miss her! She is awesome!

On Thursday we did a lot of digital work and planning. We are on the computer all day and we get to skype a lot of different people from around the world. We had some really awesome lessons!

On Saturday we went with the PVC sisters to the different events. I went to a baptism with Sister Brooks. It was really good. I have such a testimony of the PVC.

It has been quite the adjustment this last week. I am excited for everything in store for this transfer. I love you all!

Have a great week!

Good-bye to Sister Allen
Good-bye to Sister Barrett

No comments:

Post a Comment