Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day! I hope everyone was able to have a good week! 

This week was awesome out here in Framingham, MA! The beginning of the week started out as usual. But then on Thursday we had Zone Conference in Cambridge. Driving through Boston was one of the most stressful experiences of my life! But we made it to conference! It was so great. The spirit was so strong! We had a few break out sessions. One of the best things I learned was this Faith equation.

F (A+T+P)= M

F= Faith
A=Action
T=Trust
P=Patience
M=Miracles

When we multiply our faith with Action, Trust and Patience, miracles will surely come to pass. Sometimes it is easy to just show faith and action, but that is only part of the equation. And we need all parts to get the answer- MIRACLES.

For another Part of Zone Conference they separated the Sisters and Elders. The Sisters went with Sister Miller. We discussed our divine nature and potential as daughters of God. One of the Sisters said that the world only looks at appearance and achievement, which ultimately lead to pride or low self esteem. It is so true. We need to always remember our divine roll as women and keep and eternal perspective in mind. Also at Zone Conference I was able to play the piano for a musical number. Sister Holt, Sister Black and Elder Corpus sang "Come Unto Christ" as I played. 

On Friday we had our Zone Meeting. It was so great! We discussed discipleship. And how it is a journey. We are all on this road to discipleship and becoming like the Savior. It is a journey, and not a destination. We will always have something to work on and to improve so we can become the people that our Heavenly Father wants and needs us to become.

On Saturday, I had the biggest surprise of my life! We went to the Dowling's for dinner. I had been here once before... when I went with Sister Zickella before her transfer meeting. The Dowling's love Sister Zickella... almost as much as I do. But anyway, we were sitting at the table and Brother Dowling pulls out his ipad and skypes Sister Zickella (Lina)! Oh my goodness! It was so great to talk with her for a couple of minutes. She is amazing! She changed my life. She was a great missionary! I miss her so much!

Today we went to the temple. The Boston Temple is beautiful! I love it! It was so great to be able to feel the spirit and feel so close to my Heavenly Father. I am so thankful for the blessings of the temple. I am grateful to be a missionary and to be serving in the Massachusetts Boston Mission. I love it here!

I love you all! I hope you have a great week! 

A shout out to my Aunt Kristi and Uncle Kyle and their new little baby! You are in my prayers! I love you!

Love Sister Kellie Egan



No comments:

Post a Comment