Monday, May 9, 2016

Happy Mother's Day!

Hello Everyone! 

I hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day! I know I did! It was great to skype home and see my family! I don't think I realized how much I missed them until I saw them. I have the best family ever! It was so fun to be able to talk to everyone and see their beautiful faces :) Everyone is growing up! I think Preston has grown the most! He is turning 13 in a couple weeks and I can't believe it! 

This week was pretty good! One highlight of the week was when we went to the Hartford Temple Site. Our Recent Convert, Rene, is coming up on a year of being a member and she is getting ready to go to the temple to take out her endowments. So we wanted to take her to see the Hartford Temple. It is coming along! I love the spirit that you can feel on the temple grounds. I am beyond excited for the temple to open. It is such a beautiful building! 

On Friday we had our Zone Meeting. It was incredible. The spirit was really strong and I learned a lot! They focused on learning by the spirit and qualifying for the constant companionship of the Holy Ghost. I am so grateful for the Holy Ghost. As we have the Holy Ghost with us, people will be able to better recognize us as representatives of Jesus Christ. They will feel the spirit when we are around them and then they will want to learn more. 

We had a lot of appointments this week  and stayed super busy! But I think the best part of my week was skyping home! I love my family! Sorry this is so short! But know that I have a testimony of this church. I love being a missionary and serving the Lord. Thank you all for everything! 

Love, Sister Egan

No comments:

Post a Comment